‘Co-Create’ a product with me in 2011?
A few days ago at the very bottom of a somewhat long note about 3 ways to work together one-on-one with me in 2011, I mentioned I’m putting together a BETA program to co-create information products with a handful of people.
The response to that option has been quite lively!
In case you missed it – I wanted to highlight here on the blog before I send out details and open up the program this week.
Co-create your Information product with me
I think it’s probably safe to say that I’ve been involved in just about every aspect of info marketing. Everything from $17 ebooks to Audio, Video, Teleseminars, Home Study Courses, CDroms, Resell Rights, Licensing, Software, Live Events, Coaching programs, etc.
And with my some increased availability I’m looking for no more than 10 people (maybe less) to actually co-create, and possibly even co-author, information products with me depending on the subject matter.
Who could this be for?
- Subject matter experts, trainers, consultants or coaches.
- Authors looking to escape the “book store” trap.
- Information marketers or content publishers who want a breakthrough in the size, scope and impact of their business.
- Business owners who are achieving exceptional results in their industry, marketplace or business and would like to sell or license their methods, systems, techniques to others.
- Someone extremely serious (with the resources) to get their idea out there with my help.
I have to warn you – this will not be a cheap program but a lopsided amount of your investment will be via a profit-share side – so that I’m working with you to make it a winner.
I’ll be there guiding you through each major aspect from product creation, operations, launch and profit maximization. (Note: I will not be doing it all for you, but I will be there at your side for every critical aspect. Plus, there are built-in aspects of connections, relationships, introductions and the possibility of promotions direct from me to get you started with a bang!)
How to get details:
If you are interested in details – please send a blank email to:
email@example.com and then confirm you want details.
I’ll be most likely releasing particulars this week and opening the door for applications.