First Maverick Business Adventures Trip scheduled…
** Update **
I’m doing a special online preview of the trip and we’ll start taking applications for membership this Thursday, Oct 25th at 3 pm, ET. Details here.
I’m excited to report I’ve put down the deposit with the area’s top Baja racing outfitter, Wide Open Baja, to secure our first adventure trip. Here’s some quick details as it’s still developing…
Baja Racing Adventure Experience – Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Dates: Jan 29 – February 2nd (and optional Super Bowl party February 3rd)
Price – to be determined (somewhere around $8000- 9000)
2 years I went on one of my absolute favorites trip – and that was a 4-day Baja racing adventure run with my friends Rob Olic and the late Corey Rudl. Corey had been the year before and he said it was the most fun he’s ever had. So I’m super excited that this has worked out to be the very first Maverick Business Adventure trip.
Each part of your trip is designed to make this an exceptional experience. From the superb qualifications of your guides (each one has won the prestigious Baja 1000) to the performance of the cars allowing you to push the envelope of performance driving but still provide all the safety of a modern desert racer to enjoying the best accommodations and authentic Baja cuisine (safari style). This is all included in one fee.
Just a reminder – Maverick Business Adventures combines truly unique, one-of-a-kind experiences with exclusive business building, high-level networking & powerful connections. It’s the first and only and only membership of successful entrepreneurs & top achievers to come together and really LIVE life to the fullest.
It’s all about…
* Unique, one-of-a-kind experiences….
* Big adventures…
* Powerful connections that happen outside of the ‘normal’ business setting…
* Business building & high-level networking…
* Plus lots of fun (that’s even tax deductible).
Here are a few highlights of this first trip…
* 3 days of wild off-road adventure driving starting in Cabo San Lucas. We’ll follow part of the famous Baja 1000 course along mountain roads, majestic ocean-view vistas and untamed trails not accessible to most others.
* Business building sessions each day where participant confidentially share “what’s working” in their business. (Members are required to adhere to a Non-disclosure agreement.)
* A bonus session with our high-profile business expert coming on the trip. This person could be a NY-times best-selling author, they could be a world-famous expert or they could even be a billionaire (serious). I’m in serious talks with all of the above and I’m not ready to tell you guest…yet… but I guarantee it will blow you away.)
* Scorpion Bay – we’ll spend a day in the sun & playing in and around the water at the famous “Scorpion Bay”. An oasis of wild and unspoiled nature that is well beyond mass tourism because there are no easy way to get here. It’s the world 2nd largest surf break and our exclusive, private retreat here is equipped for activities on and around the beach. You will be able to ride through the dunes on quads, surf the infamous Baja waves (rides of up to a minute are not uncommon), Jet Ski through the blue waters, or just relax on the beach with a cerveza in hand with your new friends. The head of Wide Open Baja (our Baja racing outfitter) has told me he’s taken several billionaires here and none of them have wanted to leave afterwards!
* Whale encounter at San Ignacio – there’s only a small window when the most massive creatures in the ocean are available for us to get close enough to them to actually touch them. Each winter from December through April, the longest known mammal migration occurs when the Pacific Gray Whales make their way south from the cold Arctic waters of the Bering Sea to the remote warm water lagoons of Mexico’s Baja peninsula.
People flock to San Ignacio to see the Gray Whales breach but they have to travel all-day over rugged terrain and in uncomfortable buses (or tiny planes) to get here. With our Baja racers our paths are completely unhindered as we head right to the water’s edge for an encounter only a few have experienced and one you won’t forget. Not only will you see the magnificent Gray Whales from shore but we’ll head out in private skiffs to actually ‘meet’ them. This is the best place on Earth to actually interact with these friendly Gray Whales in their own environment. You can get so close that you can actually pet them and scratch their backs.
* (Optional) VIP Super Bowl party in Cabo San Lucas. After the racing adventure the fun doesn’t have to end. You’re invited to an exclusive Super Bowl viewing party in one of Cabo’s top clubs. What’s more, we’re bringing in a former NFL player to give you true insider’s view as you watch the big game together.
Obviously this Trip Is NOT For Everyone…
Not only because of the price tag – but because each Maverick Business Adventures trip is by invitation-only based on an application process or by-referral only from other members (once we get going).
Each trip is a small exclusive group and the maximum number for this one is 26. We are not taking reservations yet (very soon!). And if you want to be the first to know about it – sign up at the site: www.MaverickBusinessAdventures.com